full tones or 2 tones?

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/metal-detector/
crank
Flag: Great Britain

full tones or 2 tones?

Postby crank » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:01 pm

whom prefers which one & why --i use both--- but which is best on ur experiences-i my self am stuck between the 2 cos they both deliver :D

gubby

Re: full tones or 2 tones?

Postby gubby » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:21 pm

I have tried all ways but I find that now I have got use to full tones my finds rate has gone up so for me I will stick with full tones.

Gary
Site Admin

Postby Gary » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Full tone when your in the zone, 2 tone if you want an easy ride.
Whatever you are comfortable with.
My detecting buddy Graham always uses 2 tone while I use full tone and our find rate is pretty much the same.

crank

Postby crank » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:49 pm

thannx gaz like u said in ur previous statements -u like full tone to hear everthing in the ground -2 tone is just more simple--
i think ill choose on the day depending on my mood -if find them similar in finds rate too-ur gonna have to get a willywonka special program -to beat these=== garys hot-cold & sprite whats next gaz -cmon gaz its xmas tell us your golden ticket program :D

crank

Postby crank » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:53 pm

ps gubby merry crimbo :D

gubby

Postby gubby » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:21 pm

Have a good one crank.And some good finds.

MrBeasley

Postby MrBeasley » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:46 pm

I love full tones because I feel as though iron is easier to hear but that may just be me. 2 tones when I'm in the mood to be different and fancy a change.

Lowandslow

Postby Lowandslow » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:30 pm

I have been seemingly testing every xp deus program in the world over the last 6 months, but its been jack of all trades master of none.
In my heart I want that two tone signal that my first cheapo detector I had from Tandy had in 1984 but in my head after watching numerous XP videos I know it makes sense to go full tones. For better understanding of what's under your feet, a snapshot of all metals, shapes, sizes and depths.
On Saturday I re-tried a popular two tone program after spending quite a while on garys hot and recently garys ultimate.
I couldn't bare it, the noise or lack of it was deafening.
I could not believe that I longed for audio ground information. You don't realise the information that you gain and without it I feel I am at a loss.
So, although nostalgia is great, but it's past for a reason, two tones seems so dated when you have the facility to use all the technology Alain Loubet and his team have made available, to use the Deus to its full potential.

crank

Postby crank » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:42 pm

low&slow im lost for words which is very unlike me ---i could not have worded it better myself----uve hit the nail on the head -merry xmas crank- :D

Lowandslow

Postby Lowandslow » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:38 am

crank wrote:low&slow im lost for words which is very unlike me ---i could not have worded it better myself----uve hit the nail on the head -merry xmas crank- :D

Thanks Crank
Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year, hope you get out and have lots of luck!!
Reece

Return to “XP Official Web Site”